• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stopped having sex until the Panthers win

Hairless Cat

I wouldn't define not having sex until a win as a true fan....

I'm just not getting any lately....so I guess you could put me under the not having sex until a win category too.

Now I will go cry in the corner.:sad::frown5:

So I guess it didn't work out with the Brio guy.

So I guess it didn't work out with the Brio guy.

No, not at all.

Had to tell him to stop texting me. He wanted to hang out everyday and go to all of the Panthers games with me and go out to dinner almost every night.

Didn't click at all with him and didn't appreciate the way he tried to talk to me about the Panthers when he obviously didn't know very much.

He did bring me roses which I thought was very nice but a little overboard b/c it was a HUGE bouqet and I still have his vase.

If I was a gold digger, I coulda gone for it. Him and his parents are both loaded.

No, not at all.

Had to tell him to stop texting me. He wanted to hang out everyday and go to all of the Panthers games with me and go out to dinner almost every night.

Didn't click at all with him and didn't appreciate the way he tried to talk to me about the Panthers when he obviously didn't know very much.

He did bring me roses which I thought was very nice but a little overboard b/c it was a HUGE bouqet and I still have his vase.

If I was a gold digger, I coulda gone for it. Him and his parents are both loaded.

Loaded?

PM me his info.....:D

No, not at all.

You better go get that $!!! You can always divorce him and get half, but wait till the parents die. That way you get half of their $ too.

I wouldn't define not having sex until a win as a true fan....

I'm just not getting any lately....so I guess you could put me under the not having sex until a win category too.

Now I will go cry in the corner.:sad::frown5:

If we win Sunday, will you temporarily give up your integrity and bang out the first Panther-Bro you see?

If we win Sunday, will you temporarily give up your integrity and bang out the first Panther-Bro you see?

Probably not. I am fairly picky.

Someone please tell me where I can go in Charlotte to meet single, hot guys who are preferably Panthers fans, know football and aren't douche bags. Oh, and have decent jobs or at least something going for them.

Sorry for de-railing your thread :blush2:

Probably not. I am fairly picky.

Someone please tell me where I can go in Charlotte to meet single, hot guys who are preferably Panthers fans, know football and aren't douche bags. Oh, and have decent jobs or at least something going for them.

Sorry for de-railing your thread :blush2:

The scorpion club

Archived