• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cantwell

Hairless Cat

Doubt it.

He's been on and off the Ravens practice squad, and never showed anything special here.

If they get that desperate, they'll start Tony Pike, but we're not to that stage yet(or anywhere near it).

We aren't??

Starting one guy that sucks, benching him and then starting another that cant throw over the line of scrimmage (Pike is like 6 foot 6) and now we are starting the original guy that sucks, you've sure got me fooled.....

We aren't??

Starting one guy that sucks, benching him and then starting another that cant throw over the line of scrimmage (Pike is like 6 foot 6) and now we are starting the original guy that sucks, you've sure got me fooled.....

No, we're not so desperate that we'll sign somebody who couldn't even make a regular roster - and has even been cut from a practice squad once - and start him.

The whole notion is silly.

The same Hunter Cantwell that couldn't elude the presence of a brick wall?

hunter2.png

I think I'd rather stick to what we have.

that pic is racist, only one white guy. Hell even the wall is made of black guys and no hispanics or asians. I mean hell the hispanics build the best brick walls and theres a poo ton of dead asian corpses in the great wall of china.

Archived