• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How come Jimmy...

TheRealDeal

You're all wrong...my, my, how quickly we all forget. Jimmy is locked in that film room underneath BofA, because we were all screaming that he wasn't studying film 26 hours a day on the Monday leading up to his first start.

I don't even care that he's not starting this week. He got the message that his rookie ass better watch film constantly. No going to movies, no Netflix, no going out to eat with your homies, just film study.

CHARLOTTE – Jimmy Clausen may not be happy about it, but the rookie is dealing with his demotion like a professional.

“Obviously I’m disappointed in the decision, but at the end of the day that’s the coach’s decision and I’m for whatever they think is best for the team,” said Clausen, who was 0-3 as the team’s starter.

Clausen said he was told the Panthers want to go with Matt Moore at quarterback because he has more playing experience, which reiterates what coach John Fox said Wednesday in his first public statement since making the change.

Carolinagrowl story.

Archived