• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How come Jimmy...

TheRealDeal

Let me answer this one for you->

He is an Irish Catholic from the Midwest and he still thinks Notre Dame is the pinnacle of existence. People like him can't fathom that a QB from there really isn't that great.

ARMANTI EDWARDS FTW!

I think you misunderstood the question you quoted. I am not a Clausen fan and in no way shape or form am a ND fan. Good try though

I think you misunderstood the question you quoted. I am not a Clausen fan and in no way shape or form am a ND fan. Good try though

We know your not a Jimmy fan the problem is Why are you such a Jimmy hater? Did he steal a girl from you or you lost a bet on one of his college games? This is become unhealthy and we might need too warn the Panthers that their is a Clausen stalker on the prowl.

We know your not a Jimmy fan the problem is Why are you such a Jimmy hater? Did he steal a girl from you or you lost a bet on one of his college games? This is become unhealthy and we might need too warn the Panthers that their is a Clausen stalker on the prowl.

Another good attempt at humor. If you don't like the discussion you don't have to participate. I brought up some valid points and asked a question. Others have answered. If you don't want to that is your choice but you do nothing but make this thread bold and at the top of the page when you try and be funny.

Thanks again.

Another good attempt at humor. If you don't like the discussion you don't have to participate. I brought up some valid points and asked a question. Others have answered. If you don't want to that is your choice but you do nothing but make this thread bold and at the top of the page when you try and be funny.

Thanks again.

No your beating a dead mule. Jimmy's on the bench like you want and your brother in law got his job back. But that's not good enough for you. You have 2 find fault in everything that is Jimmy. This topic would have never been thought about if it wasn't for you. What sad about this is you really got me against Matt. With a little part of me wants him 2 fall on his face 2 see you go. I really like Matt and hoped he would light it up for this team. Now I see what falcon fans were dealing with when they wanted their team 2 win but wanted Vick 2 fail because of the bandwagon fans he brought. What is killing me is how the hell does MATT MOORE have a bandwagon.

Just because I bring deeper discussion into the forum and "no one else would thought about it" doesn't mean that it isn't worthy of being discussed. I just made an observation and wanted others' opinion on it.

It's clear I'm not a Jimmy fan but whenever anyone says anything bad about the kid it's like we are the worst people ever. Why should we give him the benefit of the doubt? Why am I forced to like him when I don't? Why can't I ask an honest question about observations I have made and not get called a Moore homer or a Jimmy hater? It's like you are willing to let him do/not do anything but nothing can be said bad about him.

You still haven't commented on the original topic.

No your beating a dead mule. Jimmy's on the bench like you want and your brother in law got his job back. But that's not good enough for you. You have 2 find fault in everything that is Jimmy. This topic would have never been thought about if it wasn't for you. What sad about this is you really got me against Matt. With a little part of me wants him 2 fall on his face 2 see you go. I really like Matt and hoped he would light it up for this team. Now I see what falcon fans were dealing with when they wanted their team 2 win but wanted Vick 2 fail because of the bandwagon fans he brought. What is killing me is how the hell does MATT MOORE have a bandwagon.

maybe b/c he has won some games?

Fans pulling for a QB who has won games for Carolina....and had a bad 7 quarter start to a season? Crazy, huh?......:rolleyes:

I guess it would more sense for us to hope he is the guy we saw in 7 quarters of play instead of the guy who earned the job heading in to this season......

maybe b/c he has won some games?

Fans pulling for a QB who has won games for Carolina....and had a bad 7 quarter start to a season? Crazy, huh?......:rolleyes:

I guess it would more sense for us to hope he is the guy we saw in 7 quarters of play instead of the guy who earned the job heading in to this season......

So did Trent Dilfer who's throwing him a parade?

Just because I bring deeper discussion into the forum and "no one else would thought about it" doesn't mean that it isn't worthy of being discussed. I just made an observation and wanted others' opinion on it.

It's clear I'm not a Jimmy fan but whenever anyone says anything bad about the kid it's like we are the worst people ever. Why should we give him the benefit of the doubt? Why am I forced to like him when I don't? Why can't I ask an honest question about observations I have made and not get called a Moore homer or a Jimmy hater? It's like you are willing to let him do/not do anything but nothing can be said bad about him.

You still haven't commented on the original topic.

No the problem is you only post or make threads about Jimmy or Matt. My question 2 you is what other thread not dealing with the QB situation have you posted on or had a opinion about?

No the problem is you only post or make threads about Jimmy or Matt. My question 2 you is what other thread not dealing with the QB situation have you posted on or had a opinion about?

Literally just created one about Beason going to a local school. Also threw my two cents into the thread that we are becoming flag football and the choices players make. Also commented in the thread about wanting John Fox as the head coach and if the OP had something wrong with him. Also commented on the New Jerseys thread about Nike taking over and New Era. And the list goes on.

To be honest the most interesting thing to talk about with this team is the QBs and most of the threads are about that. But I have listed just a few of the other threads I have been in.

You done now?

Literally just created one about Beason going to a local school. Also threw my two cents into the thread that we are becoming flag football and the choices players make. Also commented in the thread about wanting John Fox as the head coach and if the OP had something wrong with him. Also commented on the New Jerseys thread about Nike taking over and New Era. And the list goes on.

To be honest the most interesting thing to talk about with this team is the QBs and most of the threads are about that. But I have listed just a few of the other threads I have been in.

You done now?

Same one about John Fox still being the coach. The who 2 blame thread and the new coach thread. Plus I started a nice thread about comparing today RB 2 some of the past RB (runnig stlye). Plus others I can't remeber.

Same one about John Fox still being the coach. The who 2 blame thread and the new coach thread. Plus I started a nice thread about comparing today RB 2 some of the past RB (runnig stlye). Plus others I can't remeber.

I didn't ask what threads you post in because I don't really care. I just wanted to prove a point to you that I can discuss anything/everything on this board.

Good day.

Archived