• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Proud of our fans.

The Answer

Everybody in my section(539)was loud and the crowd was mostly a younger johnny 6 pack type of crowd,not a lot of whine and cheese(they can't handle temps in the low 40's).The crowd almost seemed like one similar to that of a Philly or NE type crowd,loud and passionate about their team,the long hours of tailgating must of helped too!I think the chilly air,boose and importance of the game had the crowd fired up.Here's to another fired up crowd Sun evening against the gay horsies!:D

I was in section 509 and don't think I saw anyone in the entire section sit down at all. There was an elderly guy right behind us wearing a miami dolphins jacket who asked my buddy to sit down a couple times, because he couldn't stand the whole game. Didn't see him past 1/2 time.

Anyways, I lost my voice and it was well worth it. Will be loud again coming Sunday evening!

One of the best Panther games I have attended.

I'm hoarse, I am dog tired and have had only 2 hours sleep since the game ended.

My flight home was pretty positive since I got a lot of kudos for wearing a black Panther t-shirt in the airport in Charlotte.

The house was rocking last night. We had this obnoxious Bucs fan who taunted the folks in the stands every time Tampa scored. He disappeared after the 3rd quarter. It would have been a hard walk of shame for him had he stayed.

:P

:svengo:

Great to meet you at the tailgate.

I agree...the place rocked.....everyone standing up the entire game was awesome. I can't wait for our 2 home playoff games.

Archived