• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Proud of our fans.

The Answer

It was great hearing this and I didn't see too many Bucs fans in the crowd either. I'm glad this city got fired up for such a big game.

It was funny though, them showing the aerial view of Bank of America Stadium and no other lights on in the city at all lol.

I was impressed with how black the stadium was, and how loud it was during the entire game. I know my house was loud as well. Apon getting home from work during the first quarter, my roomie told me should could hear the game a block away. That and she informed me later that all she heard all night was me screaming foul-language taunts at the bucs and plenty of bass from the subs :cheers2:

It was by far the best game I have been to. We as a whole brought a lot of noise and backed our team throughout the entire game. They really fed off of us and I finally felt like we are a bigtime football town now. THanks for everyone that showed up. I cannot talk today here at work, and I am damn proud of it. I actually woke up this morning feeling like I played in that game.

The crowd noise was awesome. I was in my rec room and the gf is walking downstairs. I put the game on and she's like turn down the tv. I was like its at the normal level. FANS showed up to the panthers game babe. IT was awesome to see that the black out worked well and that the crowd noise was up. The Panthers know they've got fans behind them now.

Archived