• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you in favor of Franchise QB or Game Manager

MooshMoosh

No like a Manning or Manning or Brees or Rodgers or Brady or etc etc etc

Like I said, you picked a bad bunch of black QBs to name, the only one I would want over the guys we have now is McNabb. I'd rather bank my franchise on a young QB than a black QB that is one bad decision from being tossed out of the league.

Maybe you should be a Raiders fan, they give terrible black QBs a chance.

No like a Manning or Manning or Brees or Rodgers or Brady or etc etc etc

This team has never shown the ability to draft or groom a QB of their caliber. And whats funny is, Panther fans always use these names to justify the "avoid black QBs at all costs" mentality we have, despite none of them have ever worn a Panther jersey. If we had a Rodgers or Brady in our team history, you would see less barking from me on this subject, because it would be somewhat justified. Unfortunately we havent. If Im Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen I wouldnt want the Panthers to want me just because Im not black. Id want them to want me because I can help us win football games.

Like I said, you picked a bad bunch of black QBs to name, the only one I would want over the guys we have now is McNabb. I'd rather bank my franchise on a young QB than a black QB that is one bad decision from being tossed out of the league.

Well thats you. Me and the rest of the NFL would take those guys over Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen easy. Michael Vick fresh out of prison 4 years removed from starting is better than any QB we've ever had and has performed better than our "young QBs" who we've coddled. Those QBs I named draw fans to the game and make the NFL as a league better. How have our QBs elevated the game? How many season tickets were sold due to us naming Clausen our starter? There's scrubs and there's stars, eventually you will learn the difference, and understand it transcends race.

Maybe you should be a Raiders fan, they give terrible black QBs a chance.

Maybe I should stay a Panthers fan and teach white folks it doesnt make them a sellout to their race if they root for a black QB to succeed. The Raiders sadly, have won super bowls, we have not. They also have more wins than we do this season, so not sure using them to make fun of is a good idea. Like I said, all of the QBs I named are better than any QB the Panthers have ever had. You wont find an NFL GM out there aside from ours that sees Matt Moore or Clausen as being better options than McNabb & Vick.

Those QBs I named draw fans to the game and make the NFL as a league better.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA now I know you are just bats**t crazy. Michael Vick makes the NFL as a league better? Is that why he was kicked out of it for a year? Vince Young makes the NFL better? Getting drunk at a strip club and punching another man in the face and acting crazy and having the league thinking you are going to commit suicide is making the league better? I don't want to get into the McNair stuff because I liked the way he played the game but there were issues. Again, I agree with you on McNabb so I don't know why you keep bringing him up to me. I like him and I think he is one of the better QBs in the league.

You just don't have a real argument here. Until the first 1.75 games this year Moore played better than the other QBs with the exception of McNabb in his short time. You don't know what he can be. You might feel sad or mad because you feel the white man is holding the black QB down but they just aren't that good (save McNabb) and don't conduct themselves the way an owner would want his franchise to be represented. Maybe instead of spewing your garbage online you can volunteer at a local youth center and maybe mentor the next generation of young black men so when they get a chance to be the face of a franchise they won't commit felony crimes and blame it on the environment they grew up in.

On second thought based on your reverse racism shown in all your posts I don't think you are in any position to help the youth.

You just don't have a real argument here. Until the first 1.75 games this year Moore played better than the other QBs with the exception of McNabb in his short time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, ESPN wouldnt even acknowledge Moore this entire offseason. He was an afterthought. He's got more INTs than TDs. At no point this season has he played better than Vick, McNabb, VY, etc.

You don't know what he can be.

I know he'll never be as good as McNair or Young unless he goes on a tear and makes a few pro bowls the next couple of years.

You might feel sad or mad because you feel the white man is holding the black QB down but they just aren't that good (save McNabb) and don't conduct themselves the way an owner would want his franchise to be represented.

I feel sad some of our fans are more worried about white people losing ground in society than they do about winning football games. McNabb, Vick, VY, those guys are doing just fine. They will make more money than all of us on this board, they are starting QBs in the NFL, and theyve won games this season. Thats more than I can say for our QBs. LOL. You speak as if they're out of the league. Jeff Lurie and Bud Adams are both white and owners in this league. They dont agree with that bullshit you're talking. JR's way doesnt work and has failed us in the long run.

Maybe instead of spewing your garbage online you can volunteer at a local youth center and maybe mentor the next generation of young black men so when they get a chance to be the face of a franchise they won't commit felony crimes and blame it on the environment they grew up in.

Give a bigot enough rope, he'll always find a way to hang himself. Thanks for letting us know the real reason you dont believe in black QBs sir. :yesnod:

Dude, ESPN wouldnt even acknowledge Moore this entire offseason. He was an afterthought. He's got more INTs than TDs. At no point this season has he played better than Vick, McNabb, VY, etc.

Yes this year he does. Also, please re read my post and point out where I said Moore played better than Vick and VY this year? Reading comprehension skills anyone?

Dam, so back on topic, WHERE ARE THE WHITE RECIEVERS????? mf's have no faith

Obviously, we chose AE and Lafell over Shipley because we didn't feel like a white receiver would be an asset

Also, Ricky Phroehl was overrated :P

What was the topic again?

Archived