• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright, who did it???

Zcustom

So I get this email at work about a half hour ago:

Guess who

Melissa [[email protected]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email was sent via Anonymous email service for free.

YOU CAN REMOVE THIS TEXT MESSAGE BY BEING A PAID MEMBER FOR $9/year.

Message ID= 118876

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey you,

Been thinking about you? Kiss Kiss.

WTF? My ex's name is Melissa, and my name is Gene, but all I want to know is who is fuging with me?

think so?

My guess is my wife, she is devious like this. I'm gonna play dumb and not mention it to her.

Either that or I could reply with some x-rated commentary

hmmm

Maybe not... but unless you're into some strange from your ex, best thing to do is ignore it and see what's up.

If you KNOW it was your wife, reply to it and say you want to meet up... :lol: Just make sure you have a way to prove you knew it was her.

Maybe not... but unless you're into some strange from your ex, best thing to do is ignore it and see what's up.

If you KNOW it was your wife, reply to it and say you want to meet up... :lol: Just make sure you have a way to prove you knew it was her.

:iagree: Just use this thread as proof

Maybe it's your wife's way of setting up a threesome. I say pursue it that way.

win win, baby.

Teh Huddkle is full of good relationship advice. I sure could have used you guys 3 marriages ago....:D

Archived