• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Strctly Panthers: Dropping Back

TheRealDeal

also, I think the fact Moore thinks things are pretty much how they have been and that Fox hasn't spoken more than a few words to him since the loss indicates things are not decided at all. Moore may start, but if so, it's because he beats Clausen out in a two week minicamp practice session.

I wouldn't be that surprised if Moore started, but I don't think it's a done deal yet.

Very ambiguous answer SouthN

The situation is inherently ambiguous.

The offense has been awful under both QBs.

Moore was benched for Clausen.

Clausen was benched for Moore.

Moore started 2 games and played in 3.

Clausen has started 3 games and played in 4.

The only difference I've seen is Clausen plays safer, throws a better ball, and it seems like he plays with some urgency. He's been awful with the snaps.

Moore unexpectedly has a far better grasp of the offense. Clausen looks like a deer in the headlights at the LOS sometimes. I didn't realize how poorly he sold the PA too. The fox announcers did a good job showing that. The ball never got anywhere close to the back.

Until we are eliminated from the playoffs they should start whoever helps immediately. Either way I would rather start Clausen. Moore makes terrible decisions.

The fact is ever since Davidson took over. Every one of our QBs has struggled in some way. Jake did, Now Moore and Clausen.

I remember a long time ago when our Defense was a problem and we just let that Turdo stink up the place for year before getting rid of him. Ron Meeks was a better coach and Im sure when Fox is fired we will have a better OC as well.

Does anybody else notice how poorly both Qbs sell the play actions. They just kinda stick the ball out there and make no effort to make it appear as though they handed it off to the rb. We have a run game but it is crushed by the lack of the pass. Part of me thinks that if we actually tried to sell the play action, it would work. Go look at the tape, we aren't fooling anybody.

Agreed. I loved Jake, but he sucked at selling the play action also.......

maybe it not just the QB, maybe it's the way it's taught or the way the fake is accepted by the staff.

Archived