• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Luck Sunday From Denver!

Should be a good game.Off the subject,Denver must be a cool place to live,I'm going to try to go out to them Rocky mtns later on this winter and slide around on my 2 planks of wood!

Ha Ha Better you than me! I would be all up in a tree like sonny Bono if I tried it lol! Yeah I am in a southern state until March then I am moving Back. But did grow up in the Mountains very cool place to live.:coolgleamA:

Heres to a great game with no injuries.........oh yea GO PANTHERS!!!! :)

It will definitely be hard to get no injuries for us, but we can do it, hopefully. Good luck but we will have to win. We want to be 4-0 against the best division in the nfl. It will be a good game though. Also, we are rude on the raider forums because the only bronco fans that would go to that forum has something bad to say obviously. We also hate charger fans (Well I don't hate raider fans at all, just chargers). Mostly because of rivers lol.

Anyways, good luck with your great season. We hope to have a rematch in the superbowl.

It will definitely be hard to get no injuries for us, but we can do it, hopefully. Good luck but we will have to win. We want to be 4-0 against the best division in the nfl. It will be a good game though. Also, we are rude on the raider forums because the only bronco fans that would go to that forum has something bad to say obviously. We also hate charger fans (Well I don't hate raider fans at all, just chargers). Mostly because of rivers lol.

Anyways, good luck with your great season. We hope to have a rematch in the superbowl.

Yea the injury bug has definitly caught your team hard, kinda reminds me of the Panthers in 2004 when we lost Smitty, Davis and others. We are also going for 4-0 against the AFC west not to mention 8-0 at home so hopefully we can get the job done. I would hate for that game on the 21 to mean nothing to us because we laid an egg against Denver. GOOD LUCK!!

Ya but your whole division is undefeated against afc west, other than the broncos. We are 3-0 against nfc, but our division is 3-10... we have the only wins lol. It would be sweet being 4-0 against the best division. Anyways, may it be a high scoring game for cutler :)

Keys to the Game:

1. Can the Broncos crappy run defense stop Smash and Dash?

2. Can our crappy pass defense of late stop Cutler?

The one that does the best in those areas will win this game.

We need to gameplan this game like we did agaisnt the Saints....when we whooped their asses 30-7

Ya but your whole division is undefeated against afc west, other than the broncos. We are 3-0 against nfc, but our division is 3-10... we have the only wins lol. It would be sweet being 4-0 against the best division. Anyways, may it be a high scoring game for cutler :)

Prepare to lose BroncoFan1 and everything will be allright...

I sure hope we keep the perfect record at home, it would be so nice to have a home game this year in the playoffs. Last time we were all on the road, and it took its toll. We smashed the Giants, then took care of Chicago up there, and just ran out of gas and RB's against Seattle. We really need to keep winning to insure at least 1 home game, and if we get that it's almost a look that we get the bye as well.

I think it's Shenanigans?

"I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says Shenanigans."

"Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh*t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?"

if you don't get that, you missed a great movie.

/Super Troopers reference...

hopefully our defense will be able to stop Denver's passing game.

let's hope not!

Classy! glad to see most fans are. (except Falcon and Saints)

And Jets.

Worst fans I've seen -_-

Good luck with your run defense.

If our defense comes to play than It'll be a good game.

If it doesnt....

we're skrewed >_<

Heres to a great game with no injuries

HAHAHAHAHA

Is that suppose to be a joke?

Damn injury curse... :ma:

You guys clearly have the division won...u think u could blow this one and let us secure our division?

lol

We don't.

Well not yet. We just need one game

Archived