• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cell Phone Ringers

Zcustom

if you hit "ignore" right away, the call goes into voicemail immediately, and the caller knows that you saw that they were calling and you ignored them. If you just let it ring until it goes into vm you can always say that you weren't near your phone. So I've been told :)

??!! I've had many many girls tell me that was because of bad reception??!!

:mad:

Really there should be a ringer off button

Why do people let their phones ring when they aren't going to answer??

One of my coworkers is in a meeting with the boss in the office next to mine, his phone has rang 3 times in the past minute and he doesn't answer it, nor does he shut off the damn ringer!!!

Also, my assistant leaves his phone is his office while he's out in the warehouse and every time it rings I have to hear a Justin Beiber tone.

Shoot me now.

My boss does this SAME poo. Even when he is sitting there in a meeting with someone. He will just talk over it!! its on the loudest setting possible.

I think he is just unaware of the silence the ringer option. Sometimes I run in there when hes not there and silence it b/c it drives me crazy.

Also, this other lady I work with has fuging "I Love Rock n Roll" as her ringtone on full blast and it rings ALLL DAYYYY LONNNGGG

The girl to the left of me who I already hate (shes such a bitch) has almost literally the worst ringtone ever. its some default droid x ringtone and it sounds to me almost like that geico commercial where its like ringadingdoodoo ITS HORRIBLE.

I really dont think any of these people are aware there is a silent setting. I keep my poo on silent. If I wanted you to hear to Panther growl all day long, ID KEEP IT ON.

NO ONE CARES that you have people calling you all day long. NO ONE.

it.drives.me.up.the.fuging.wall.

your the boss Z. you have the right to turn their phone off or press ignore for them. nothing more than that though.

i've been on several jobs where the PM tells the team that up front. its only the bosses right though. not other employees. they should tell the boss if that action needs to be taken.

Archived