• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank and Buck show.

KBRed

Gary Williams leaving was the killer. I thought they had the exact right mix of shows at that time. But Williams show had by far the best chemistry with Yarb, and Celania.

Ive listened to Williams on Sirius and do not like his show, but i understand his move.

I agree about the Gary Williams thing.

Mac and Jim can't seem to stay on topic, and neither really have a clue what they are talking about.

Frank and Buc have great football knowledge, but both guys aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. Natrone Means can't complete a sentence. He has to have a diagnosed stuttering problem.

Pacman is an arrogant a**. QCB shtick is old and tiresome. The Hitman is a douche. John Kilgo is an arrogant a** as well.

The only personalities on that station that I can handle are Yarb, T-Bone, and Colin (even though he is a tarheel homer)

I agree about the Gary Williams thing.

Mac and Jim can't seem to stay on topic, and neither really have a clue what they are talking about.

Frank and Buc have great football knowledge, but both guys aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. Natrone Means can't complete a sentence. He has to have a diagnosed stuttering problem.

Pacman is an arrogant a**. QCB shtick is old and tiresome. The Hitman is a douche. John Kilgo is an arrogant a** as well.

The only personalities on that station that I can handle are Yarb, T-Bone, and Colin (even though he is a tarheel homer)

no kidding. is there a more arrogant human than Packer? Never seen anyone laugh at themselves more than him.

• 2 months later...

Former Carolina Panthers wide receiver Muhsin Muhammad has agreed to become the full-time co-host at WFNZ 610-AM

Muhummad, the franchise's all-time leader in receptions and receiving yards, will join former Panther Frank Garcia in the noon to 3 p.m. time slot, replacing Brentson Buckner as co-host

In the 3-7 p.m. slot formerly occupied by Mark Packer, the station will debut a new co-host format featuring Taylor Zarzour and Marc James

In addition, the station will also debut a new local sports talk show from 10 a.m. to noon hosted by Brett Jensen,

http://www.shelbystar.com/sports/charlotte-52383-moose-muhammad.html

Moose is a huge step up from Buck. Hell I wouldn't mind Moose doing it on his own honestly, he was always quality on the Packman show.

Zarzour is decent don't hate him don't love him be interesting to see how he deals with the hicks on Primetime and the winner line. Don't know who Marc James is.

Buckner is gone? Best news I've heard since Packman hit the bricks :hurray:

When they first put this show on, I was happy about it. But man, did Buckner's act get old fast.

And three cheers for hiring Moose. He's smart, cool and actually cares about the Panthers. Nice for someone at the station to finally consider the wisdom of having someone who actually cares about the local sports team as opposed to a guy who's constantly harping on another organization and downing the local guys.

(not to mention saying a fair share of things that don't make much sense)

Buckner is gone? Best news I've heard since Packman hit the bricks :hurray:

When they first put this show on, I was happy about it. But man, did Buckner's act get old fast.

And three cheers for hiring Moose. He's smart, cool and actually cares about the Panthers. Nice for someone at the station to finally consider the wisdom of having someone who actually cares about the local sports team as opposed to a guy who's constantly harping on another organization and downing the local guys.

(not to mention saying a fair share of things that don't make much sense)

Right again Mr Scot, Packer had evolved into... well his dad, had his opinion and everyone who disagreed was an idiot.

Buck was cool as a guest, but everyday? Like you said got old fast.

I think Moose has been really good so far and the guy speaks his mind, along with past experiences. For example he was asked about who had hit him the hardest in a game. He mentioned Steve Atwater and reminded me of the Christian Okoye hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6SEXGAqVus

Biggest problem with Buck was he was a hot head and would hang up and yell at anyone one who disagreed with him.

I know this is a ways away but Beason is one of my favorite Panthers and I hope he stays here for his career and eventually goes into radio. I remember one day at the beginning of the season Packer had Beason and Moose on at the same time and they were going back and forth breaking down reads and formations from the offensive and defensive sides of the ball and it was great radio. I think Beason has the personality to be a good radio guy eventually.

Archived