• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank and Buck show.

KBRed

Really don't know if this has been mentioned and didn't know where to put it. I listen to 610 am consistently, but I cannot listen to Frank and Buck anymore. STUTTERING should not be allowed on the radio!

Not only do Frank and Buck stutter, but every guest they have on there does, as well. It's not a quick stutter, but a long Fa, Fa, Fa....Fox?, Football?, Fooseball???

Someone has to be better, right?

***I give Dan Morgan a break if he has ever stuttered on there show for obvious reasons.***

frank and buck ill give them a pass....they arent professional radio guys. They are ex players, and they do a decent job. the occassional stutter or wrong word? sure. but its not the end of the world.....

Now....adding Natrone Means???!? holy fugin poo! How did the program director talk with this guy 5 minutes and think "hell ya lets get this dude on the air" ?!!?

He cant finish a sentence without stuttering like a 1 year old. if he has a problem, that sucks, and im sorry, but radio is NOT the profession for you!

If iam on my lunch break, and i turn on Frank and Buck and hes on....i either cry for an hour....or turn off the radio to save myself from wanting to jump off a cliff.

ITS THAT BAD.

I listen to pacman all the time. Mostly listen to 610 in the morning on the way to work....

I dont listen to Frank and Buck but a couple of my friends told me that it SUCKS beyond all sucking of radio shows. haha my friend Mike was like they sound like a bunch of fn idiots and its difficult to even listen to them talk and get sentences out.

Based on that recommendation, I try to avoid it.

Man am i the only one who likes the show?? I mean i don't really mind if they aren't as polished as a colin cowherd (sp??) But its good entertainment ... i usually end up laughing my ass off, These guys have alot of fun in the booth.. and to me i like it because its more like being at a bar or with a few friends talking football rather than just being a normal radio show ..

I like their show even though I usually only listen to a little bit of it. It's easy to look past the fact that they aren't professional radio guys imo. They have pretty good insight and a good perspective even though I always disagree with Buck.

I don't know who the stuttering guy is but he sounds like someone who used to stutter real bad but worked on it to get better. I have a friend who is the same way. It's not annoying if you're used to it I guess.

I listen because it's on. Both know their football. Frank isn't too bad but listening to Buck talk gives me a headache. Last year, Buck would always put down Peppers, now he's all in his jock. Can't figure out what his deal is. Sometimes he just seems like a Panthers hater.

I haven't heard Means yet. Sounds like it's a good thing I haven't.

Archived