• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bachelor Party Dilemma

Zcustom

So Huddle, I need some advice.

Tonight I'm throwing a kick-ass bachelor party for my good friend of 15 years. We're doing a poker game/jam session at his house before we go out to the strip club.

Here's the problem, this guy has a history of getting sloppy ass drunk and making a fool of himself. Not only that but he's gotten himself and others kicked out of places before for being a drunken fool.

Now, do I let him do his thing and enjoy my night and hope he doesn't do anything stupid?

Or should I babysit this guy to make sure he doesn't get kicked out/ass beat/in trouble?

Sounds like you already know the answer to your own question!

I ended up cleaning puke off of the floor when I threw my best friend his bachelor party. He passed out in the hotel bathroom and puked all over himself and the bathroom in the hotel. I stripped him down to his drawers and threw him in the shower to sober up while I cleaned up the bathroom.

Doesn't babysitting drunk people suck?

whats sad is I was the one getting so hammered at my bachelor party where I went to bed first every night...missed some crazy shiit (calling up a hooker and having their stupid ass give a tester bj without us paying the girl)...Maybe I should have taken it easy with the alkeehol.

is it bad if I'm mainly worried about getting kicked out of places?

Does that make me a bad friend?

I mean, I rarely go to the strip club, and we're going to the Double Door to see a friends band and I'd like to leave each venue when I'm ready.

I mean, I rarely go to the strip club, and we're going to the Double Door to see a friends band and I'd like to leave each venue when I'm ready.

no, u wanna have fun too...just remember if u don't wanna get kicked out of places u might have to babysit a little...also if u are going to uptown cabaret don't do too much coke and make sure Greg Frye isn't there.

When I threw my cousin's bachelor party a couple of years ago, we got kicked out of a couple of places, but it wasn't too bad because there were other places to go. We ended up at the strip club and the dumbasses were so consumed with motor boating the chicks, they couldn't get in trouble.

When I threw my cousin's bachelor party a couple of years ago, we got kicked out of a couple of places, but it wasn't too bad because there were other places to go. We ended up at the strip club and the dumbasses were so consumed with motor boating the chicks, they couldn't get in trouble.

problem with the laws in NC is if you arent spending tons to be in VIP they won't allow u to motorboat or touch the girls too much...that can get u kicked out too.

Ok, so I'll be having fun with intermittent bouts of babysitting it seems.

I can live with that.

This guy is my boy but I swear he turns into an 18 year old when he drinks.

One time he got kicked out of one of my shows because he showed up wasted, walked up to my drums mid-song, and fell into and knocked over all my drums. The owner kicked him out and he refused to leave without being served six shots of Jager.

Ok, so I'll be having fun with intermittent bouts of babysitting it seems.

I can live with that.

This guy is my boy but I swear he turns into an 18 year old when he drinks.

One time he got kicked out of one of my shows because he showed up wasted, walked up to my drums mid-song, and fell into and knocked over all my drums. The owner kicked him out and he refused to leave without being served six shots of Jager.

sounds like an alcoholic to me.

Archived