• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A question about legs

Hairless Cat

Did you condition with the WR's? Did you run the same amount of sprints and routes as they did day in and day out? The answer is No.

A spread offense QB will be in a better running condition than a pocket passer every time. But no matter how much he runs, he will never run as much as a WR, so don't even pretend to argue that he would.

actually the answer is yes (except for routes for obvious reasons)

LMAO @ you trying to tell me what went on during my training and practices at college

why do some of you guys continue to run your mouths when you dont know what in the world you're talking about?

actually the answer is yes (except for routes for obvious reasons)

LMAO @ you trying to tell me what went on during my training and practices at college

why do some of you guys continue to run your mouths when you dont know what in the world you're talking about?

You act like your the only one that played football that posts on a football forum there guy.

Please correct me if I'm worong. But didn't hr drop the ball 2-3 times in one pre-season game as a PR/KR?

Seems to me, that his legs aren't the problem.

Every Coach and GM have a "Project PLayer". I thought that Edwards was the Panthers "PP". Maybe not come in and make an impact this year, but somewhere in the next 2 years.

You act like your the only one that played football that posts on a football forum there guy.

lol no i dont

i dont even know how you came to that assumption

i just pointed out that conditioning isnt really a problem when a spread QB is switched to WR

see josh cribbs, julian edleman, antwan randle el, rasheed marshall, etc.

just stop

lol no i dont

i dont even know how you came to that assumption

i just pointed out that conditioning isnt really a problem when a spread QB is switched to WR

see josh cribbs, julian edleman, antwan randle el, rasheed marshall, etc.

just stop

Josh Cribbs was a return man for 5 years basically. He had one catch as a rookie at WR. So WR conditioning doesn't apply.

Edelman Started 7 games and had 359 yards. I'd be willing to bet that conditioning had something to do with that.

Antwan Randle El didn't start a single game as a rookie but he did make some situational catches. So I'll give you that one.

The fact is that it's a tough transition and conditioning is part of it. I'm sorry that you want to believe that you were in as good of shape as your WR's in college, but the fact is that you weren't. While you were doing QB drills they were doing WR drills. WR's always run in practice no matter what they are doing. QB's do not. To equate the two is ridiculous and makes you look stupid. It's like saying a Defensive end runs as much as a Cornerback because they are always rushing the QB.

Josh Cribbs was a return man for 5 years basically. He had one catch as a rookie at WR. So WR conditioning doesn't apply.

Edelman Started 7 games and had 359 yards. I'd be willing to bet that conditioning had something to do with that.

Antwan Randle El didn't start a single game as a rookie but he did make some situational catches. So I'll give you that one.

The fact is that it's a tough transition and conditioning is part of it. I'm sorry that you want to believe that you were in as good of shape as your WR's in college, but the fact is that you weren't. While you were doing QB drills they were doing WR drills. WR's always run in practice no matter what they are doing. QB's do not. To equate the two is ridiculous and makes you look stupid. It's like saying a Defensive end runs as much as a Cornerback because they are always rushing the QB.

you continue to speak about something you know nothing about

but whatever brah.

i made my point and you seem to be the only one who is trying to go back and forth

you "win" this argument

Know how you're still just a small time football program? When you spend time defending any and all of your players in the NFL.

Pretty sure the only one talked about on this board at any length is Armanti Edwards and he's not the only player currently playing in the NFL from ASU.

Archived