• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team builds talent!!

2 x C

Look at the players Carolina has let go over the years and how they have done with other teams. Our WR's Drew Carter and Kerry Colbert were non-effective with their new teams. Deshaun Foster did nothing in San Fran and we relied on him for years. Ricky Manning Jr -- nothing. Morgan--nothing. Kris Jenkins--still injury prone and only played good 1/2 season.

Will Witherspoon was the exception. Everyone says we have all this talent but we have also done well with sub-par talent. Remember Tikki Barber and the Giants. HAHAHA So Peppers wants to leave-- so let him go and hope we get something in Return. Don't expect a 1st rounder and be happy with an early 2nd round pick if we get it.

Improve the Secondary scheme, Get more WR's involved, get a stud Defensive Lineman and we are set. We will have one of the top 4 offensive lines next year.

The panthers are a few tweaks from becoming another SB contender.

Look at the players Carolina has let go over the years and how they have done with other teams. Our WR's Drew Carter and Kerry Colbert were non-effective with their new teams. Deshaun Foster did nothing in San Fran and we relied on him for years. Ricky Manning Jr -- nothing. Morgan--nothing. Kris Jenkins--still injury prone and only played good 1/2 season.

Will Witherspoon was the exception. Everyone says we have all this talent but we have also done well with sub-par talent. Remember Tikki Barber and the Giants. HAHAHA So Peppers wants to leave-- so let him go and hope we get something in Return. Don't expect a 1st rounder and be happy with an early 2nd round pick if we get it.

Improve the Secondary scheme, Get more WR's involved, get a stud Defensive Lineman and we are set. We will have one of the top 4 offensive lines next year.

The panthers are a few tweaks from becoming another SB contender.

No...I will not be happy with that. Not for the potential highest paid defender in the league. His salary equals his worth and he will be very highly compensated and I expect that the Panthers should be as well...

Peppers is not worth the money I would much rather have a player that can win us games peppers did not win us any games. Even if he has one sack a game that is not worth the money we need a DB instead who can be a factor on almost every play

I don't know why people don't understand that if you don't have the scheme it doesn't matter who you bring in it won't matter. I don't care if we have Champ Bailey and Asante Samuel on our squad. If the Dline is not getting a consistent pass rush, that coupled with a weak defensive scheme, Oh can't forget that our corners our playing at least...at least 7-10 yds off WR's because of the zone coverage; no corner will strive in our system. It's not our corners people, it's our philosophy.

I don't know why people don't understand that if you don't have the scheme it doesn't matter who you bring in it won't matter. I don't care if we have Champ Bailey and Asante Samuel on our squad. If the Dline is not getting a consistent pass rush, that coupled with a weak defensive scheme, Oh can't forget that our corners our playing at least...at least 7-10 yds off WR's because of the zone coverage; no corner will strive in our system. It's not our corners people, it's our philosophy.

:iagree:

let me help you out here bud and give you a prime example........San Diego Chargers.case closed.

it's funny how a guy as classy as peppers is disrespect after comming out like a man an deciding to leave.

Archived