• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Time to get some franchise savior up in this piece!"

HPPantherzfan

Carolina Panthers (0-3) -- A cast shake-up that moved the young, brash Jimmy Clausen into the lead role made very little improvement. This is why you don't rest your hopes on an actor who languished for three years at The CW of college football.

Ahaha!

Oh, no wait, it was his first game you talentless fug. How the hell do these dickheads continue to get paid for the tripe they dish out week after week?

Ahaha!

Oh, no wait, it was his first game you talentless f**k. How the hell do these dickheads continue to get paid for the tripe they dish out week after week?

Just think of it as Howard Stern! He was a shock jock and made a ton of money being such...people write controversial stuff because it "sells"

I find it funny myself and I'm the, self-proclaimed, huddle JJS (Jimmy Jock Sniffer)

Just think of it as Howard Stern! He was a shock jock and made a ton of money being such...people write controversial stuff because it "sells"

I find it funny myself and I'm the, self-proclaimed, huddle JJS (Jimmy Jock Sniffer)

Actually the term is BCJS- Blind Clausen Jock Sniffer. In keeping with the tradition of BDJS- Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffer.

Just sayin................

Archived