• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In the words of the famous " motorist"

Hairless Cat

rodney king, cant we all just get along?

There is entirely too many pissing matches going on here. I realize we are all frustrated with this years Panther team, and we all have our own ideas on what is wrong and how it ought to be fixed, but face facts ....... nobody but us disenfranchised losers ( and a couple of hot coeds who follow me everywhere I go ) are reading the tripe posted here on this board, the management and coaches wont be perusing the huddle to see what move to make next as far as most productive receiver options or what coach ought to be relegated to the circle file, but all of us with the exception of a few trolls have at heart that they want a winning team, we are all Panthers fans otherwise we wouldnt be here, so cant we be a little kindler and gentler with one another and stop the name calling, threats, and cyber bullying?

In all seriousness, though, I agree with you. A wise man last year taught me that nothing on the Internet is worth getting too worked up over, and I try to treat everyone as I would in real life.

I may make some sarcastic remarks every now and then, but you guys are all alright in my book.

I agree. With the exception of a couple people on here, the Huddle folks are generally a good bunch. That's why I started posting here.

So who are the cops and who is King? Are we King? Is the team King? Who delivers the best nightstick beating? Fox? Zod? The helmet that caused J-Stew to fumble? And WHO gets to riot? Me? I need a new TV.

Maybe JR will put the jumbo trons on sale after the season. He apparently needs the money...

In all seriousness, though, I agree with you. A wise man last year taught me that nothing on the Internet is worth getting too worked up over, and I try to treat everyone as I would in real life.

I may make some sarcastic remarks every now and then, but you guys are all alright in my book.

I'm on a few peoples poo list right... including Beauxs:(

rodney king, cant we all just get along?

There is entirely too many pissing matches going on here. I realize we are all frustrated with this years Panther team, and we all have our own ideas on what is wrong and how it ought to be fixed, but face facts ....... nobody but us disenfranchised losers ( and a couple of hot coeds who follow me everywhere I go ) are reading the tripe posted here on this board, the management and coaches wont be perusing the huddle to see what move to make next as far as most productive receiver options or what coach ought to be relegated to the circle file, but all of us with the exception of a few trolls have at heart that they want a winning team, we are all Panthers fans otherwise we wouldnt be here, so cant we be a little kindler and gentler with one another and stop the name calling, threats, and cyber bullying?

Oh yeah?

Wanna fight?

Archived