• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rank the 0-3 teams

Newtcase

yeah I know we did. I never said we were a better team. I just don't think the 49ers are any better. they're not a good football team and that's all that matters(neither are we..)

and I never said the Chiefs are a joke. I think they have a legitimate chance at winning the AFC west, I'm just saying the Panthers aren't the only ones getting embarrassed. Oh, and the 49ers lost pretty badly to the Seahawks too(and I think the Seahawks are a solid team as well.)

just saying, 49ers deserve their 0-3 record just like the Panthers do.

I think what he was saying or thinking is that the 49ers would beat us, guess we'll find out since we play them.

Could be another suck fest.

Indeed splitting hairs over the better 0-3 teams can be a tedious task. However, the 49ers appear to me to have a better outlook than the Panthers to this point. The Chiefs are also 3-0 for the record and two pretty damn good back with Jones and Charles, anyone who disagrees doesn't know much about football.

I guess people don't realize that the Chiefs are the #1 rushing team in the NFL as of right now.

We're last. The only two teams that COULD of been as bad as us were the bills and the browns, the Bills were keeping up with the fuging patriots, while the browns ran all over the ravens with Peyton 'Great White Hope' Hillis. fuging amazing when the browns can run the ball better than we can with D-Will and Stew.

Archived