• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm back and I'm pissed

Darth Waya

I don't know whether to scream, laugh, or just hang my head and sob uncontrollably while watching this team.

Since 2002 I've never once heard John Fox lay any blame at the feet of coaching or the front office.

This combination of coach and GM either can't or won't develop a young QB or a legit WR. The jury is still out on Clausen, but Fasani, LeFors, Cantwell, Moore,etc. were all poo, and the only 2 this staff have drafted aren't even in the league anymore. They have never developed or selected a legit WR. Moose was a Capers pick, and Smith was picked by Seifert.

It's sickening to see the product on the field, but you get what you pay for, and we apparently went to the frigging Dollar Store for our team.

I miss the days when watching football didn't outright piss me off.

I watch other teams, and it makes me angry, because I can't understand for the life of me why our team can't ever have that aggression, that swagger, hell, why they can't even have the balls to compete.

I'm not bitter or anything.

So, who missed me?

"I watch other teams, and it makes me angry, because I can't understand for the life of me why our team can't ever have that aggression, that swagger, hell, why they can't even have the balls to compete."

I think that same poo all the time watching other teams. I mean, just look at the game thats on right now.

Its high scoring and there are BIG plays happening, long passes that the qbs are slangin down the field. Touchdowns back and forth, and actually an exciting game to watch for both team's fans. WE do not look anywhere near that.

Archived