• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rate the level of pressure on Jimmy C

A Panther In Lousiana

Your 1st start as a pro football player in the midst of a "rebuilding year"/"youth movement". Your team sits at 0-2 and desperate for a win against Cin. They bench Moore and give you the keys to ride now. While you are used to pressure in college, everything is totally different now.

Sports stations bicker about starting you so early. Sportsnation voted 71% that starting you now was a good idea. Mel Kiper loves you. The verdict is still out in Charlotte but there are people planning to boo you the moment you mess up.

In your opinion, rate the level of pressure on Jimmy going into this weekend.

Your 1st start as a pro football player in the midst of a "rebuilding year"/"youth movement". Your team sits at 0-2 and desperate for a win against Cin. They bench Moore and give you the keys to ride now. While you are used to pressure in college, everything is totally different now.

Sports stations bicker about starting you so early. Sportsnation voted 71% that starting you now was a good idea. Mel Kiper loves you. The verdict is still out in Charlotte but there are people planning to boo you the moment you mess up.

You should write choose-your-own-adventure novels.

i don't think pressure is very high for him. i don't think he'll get pulled all year either regardless. save injury. watching a hyped up rookie is gonna put butts in the seats. i'd like to go just for that reason. i don't expect a win. i'd just like to see him live. thats as "in person". not as in "not die". actually both though the way the Oline has been.

i doubt it will be something foreign to him. he's been dealing with tons of pressure ever since arriving at notre dame. everything he has done has been highly scrutinized. if i didn't know any better, i think he probably enjoys it. everything he has done ash been an effort to get him to the big stage. he's probably more ready to handle it than most others.

Charlotte fans typically are not very educated so the pressure will be there although it shouldn't be. If people start booing I will flip out.

this... lol

and as our WRs go, so will Clausen.. he needs someone open.. maybe Gettis can run streaks down the field every time..

that or our playcalling could HELP him out.. but that's yet to be seen.

Archived