• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is mat Moore still a team Captain?

Hairless Cat

Moored not a captian, and that's probably a big reason why he's riding the pine he didn't command this offense.

But just cause you get benches doesn't mean you cease to be captain. It happened to Rodney Peete at HALFTIME of the first game. Thats a Fox decision that I'll always despise even though it worked out great in the long run.

Moored not a captian, and that's probably a big reason why he's riding the pine he didn't command this offense.

But just cause you get benches doesn't mean you cease to be captain. It happened to Rodney Peete at HALFTIME of the first game. Thats a Fox decision that I'll always despise even though it worked out great in the long run.

I was at that game and Peete was horrible. Guy couldn't hardly throw the ball 15 yards and when he did it looked like he was throwing a roll of wet toilet paper.

That stadium cheering wildly when we say it was Jake to start the second half and it erupted when he hit Ricky to win the game at the end.

Archived