• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

You sir are in denial. Dont you think if it was just Turd the Panthers would already make sure Peppers knew he was getting fired?

There is something more to it than just that. He might just want a change of scenery he has been here for 7 years.

I agree. Its either Fox or it could be JR. I don't think Peppers cared too much when the Big Cat called him out at Minter's retirement press conference.

The next two months are going to be very interesting in Panther country to say the least.

I agree. Its either Fox or it could be JR. I don't think Peppers cared too much when the Big Cat called him out at Minter's retirement press conference.

The next two months are going to be very interesting in Panther country to say the least.

missed that. what was said?

Hahahahahaha.

Wromg.

He likes making 17 mil a year..., the scheme has nothing to do with it.

It is all about $$$.

And before u say "well we offered him blah blah blah... "

Guaranteed $$ is all that talks in this NFL... he wants is all...

later Pep.

We'll get 2 players for what he costs.

That's possible. Gantt says he believes him though (latest blog entry).

He'd be gone either way.

Yeah lets keep the malcontent guy who refuses to be a leader despite being paid like one.

When u think of the Philly D who do you think of?

How much does Brian Dawkins make?

What % is that of the salary cap?

I have LOVED Pep and the things he has done... but we WILL move on and we WILL be better.

It's not about one player it is about the TEAM!

Yeah lets keep the malcontent guy who refuses to be a leader despite being paid like one.

I have LOVED Pep and the things he has done... but we WILL move on and we WILL be better.

Guessing you subscribe to the old adage that when a guy says "it's not about the money", it's all about the money :lol:

That's usually true. Might be true here too. I'm just not dead certain.

If you ask me we should sign Gross, Franchise Peppers, then see if we could sign Albert Haynesworth and trade Julius Peppers for Tennesses Rookie DE Jacob Ford(7 sacks and started only 3 games), or the giants Mathias Kewanuka(when Osi comes back) and maybe a 3rd round pick. We need to get at least an above average DE with the trade. Then Move Charles Johnson to the other end spot.

I agree with everthing you said. I was one of the few that wanted to trade Peppers last offseason. But his comments about utilizing his potentiel and such has me worried. Not because we are going to lose Pep as much as this just further re-enforces the notion that Fox and the team just are too subrun to fix the obvious problems with this team.

Well lets tag him and get what we can.

it really sucks, but thats how its gotta be.

I really want fox and turdo gone, but that does not look like its happening ( atleast not fox, which IMO means no matter who comes in at DC it will be the same nonsense )

a first and a second or third + some low end picks would be great I guess.

anyone saying 2 firsts is just crazy.

and to be honest, I loved the dude while he was here, but I hope he gets traded to the likes to the raiders, just because if he goes to a good team and helps them win, its going to sting that much more.

but atleast he was upfront with it and never became a locker room malcontent.

Guessing you subscribe to the old adage that when a guy says "it's not about the money", it's all about the money :lol:

That's usually true. Might be true here too. I'm just not dead certain.

I mean what evidence is there otherwise?

I guess we will find out here shortly if he goes to a serious contender for a serious discount OR to a wanna be/never will for a monster deal...

Time WILL tell...

Archived