• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

Screw him.

He's born and raised here, an instant fan favorite on a 12-4 team. Screw him. We want to pay him big time, and he wants nothing to do with us. Go to California you bum.

There's something about an unloyal local star...screw him...

LOL.... you think this guy has loyalty to NC? hahahhahahaa.... he has loyalty to his bank of america account.... These two guys can tell you about home town loyalty (LeBron will show you that in 2010)

lebron-james.jpg

rr.jpg

If Turdo is the reason for Pep wanting to leave, the Panthers already know about it. And if thats the case Pep wouldn't have made this statement there was a change of Turdo getting fired.

I don't think its Turdo, I think its Fox.

QFT

As I mentioned on another thread Fox will cost us Pepp, and next yr we're back to 7-9 at best. I hope that the big cat realizes that players win games not mediocre coaches. FOX WILL NEVER WIN A SB HERE. Im too frustrated to name all the reason why. However, they are not hard to figure out.

Julius is firm in his decision that he needs a change," Carey said. "He feels that he can thrive in another system. While he has been selected to four Pro Bowls and designated as an All-Pro during his career, he feels that he has yet to develop to his full potential. This is the case of a great player who seeks to become an elite one."

I am not a fan of Trgovac... but this quote by Peppers seals the deal for me, he has to go. Something pisses me off about that attitude. Is that why you disappear in games? has he not played to "his potential" cause of coaching, etc?? Ok sure, I have worked for people I dont care for etc, but I still excell at what I do. No way I want to pay a guy some huge contract, then try to make him happy by changing coaches and schemes - then what if he is not happy with that?

It sucks that this is how the Peppers era is gonna end, but the front office needs to do the right thing - franchise him, get picks and use those plus the saved $ to load up on players.

He is gonna go somewhere and we are all gonna think he is doing great where ever he is becaue he will get his 14 sacks, and have some spectacular plays here and there and now like the rest of the country that is all we will see in highlights, but where ever he goes that team will see full time what we have - and that will be a player not worth 17 million dollars a year.

But no matter what the overall defense scheme on this team must change.

If you read between the lines here, you could infer that Peppers hated that whole "moving him around" thing as much as many of us did.

Hahahahahaha.

Wromg.

He likes making 17 mil a year..., the scheme has nothing to do with it.

It is all about $$$.

And before u say "well we offered him blah blah blah... "

Guaranteed $$ is all that talks in this NFL... he wants is all...

later Pep.

We'll get 2 players for what he costs.

This is going to be sad for me. All those Peppers jerseys, sports cards, all those memories, down the toilet. It's really hard to be come fans to players anymore, they just don't stick around, and that sucks. I never thought he's leave, I thought him, Smith, and Jake would be here forever, Panthers forever, guess Peppers isn't as stand-up as I thought he was. If we don't get some good picks and some D-line help, it's going to be a LONG year next year.

Peppers hasn't played up to his potential because he's been in a poo scheme under Turdo. I don't blame him one bit. From his statement it surely sounds like he has a problem with our defensive scheme and if we let him walk while keeping that piece of poo Turdo around, I'm going to be super pissed.

Imagine this shitty defensive line without our best player, running the same shitty schemes.

This is going to be sad for me. All those Peppers jerseys, sports cards, all those memories, down the toilet. It's really hard to be come fans to players anymore, they just don't stick around, and that sucks. I never thought he's leave, I thought him, Smith, and Jake would be here forever, Panthers forever, guess Peppers isn't as stand-up as I thought he was. If we don't get some good picks and some D-line help, it's going to be a LONG year next year.

lol

I love how people think this as soon as a player wants out

Archived