• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

If we Franchise him, he will play another season with us, or he will be traded for what we deem worthy.. I can tell you that that would be at least 2 first round picks, and there are teams that would give that up... Pep doesn't control what he's traded for, and if he doesn't want to be a Panther next season, he will have to sit out of football...

It won't come to that though, because Trgo has already packed his stuff up, I can guarantee you... All will be well within the week..

I think you are discounting the fact that several teams would pry like his services...I think we'll get something similiar to the Jared Allen deal

Jared Allen was 25 when the Chiefs did that deal, Peppers is set to turn 29 in two days, as good as he is we will not get a 1st rounder for him.... his years of peak production are 3 years 4 years max.

If we Franchise him, he will play another season with us, or he will be traded for what we deem worthy.. I can tell you that that would be at least 2 first round picks, and there are teams that would give that up... Pep doesn't control what he's traded for, and if he doesn't want to be a Panther next season, he will have to sit out of football...

It won't come to that though, because Trgo has already packed his stuff up, I can guarantee you... All will be well within the week..

If you think anyone is sending us two firsts for JP then you really are as retarded as your avatar.

he hasn't been used to his full potential. we all know that. many of us also know what its like to feel unused on a team too. it sucks. you want to step up and be your best, but the leaders won't let you. so there's only two options. find a team that appreciates you more, or hope new leaders are found. i hope for the latter.

You sir are in denial. Dont you think if it was just Turd the Panthers would already make sure Peppers knew he was getting fired?

There is something more to it than just that. He might just want a change of scenery he has been here for 7 years.

He's born and raised here, an instant fan favorite on a 12-4 team. What more could you want? Screw him. We want to pay him big time, and he wants nothing to do with us. Go to California you bum.

There's something about an unloyal local star...screw him...

"He feels that he can thrive in another system."

ugh. fix the system!!!

Archived