• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

Don't panic folks.. It's mainly agent talk, and Pep wants to stay (as long as Trgovac is gone)...

I like your half full approach but when a guy asks for change of scenery then I don't think he is angling for a higher contract.... he was already reported to have a contract that would have paid him as the highest DE earlier this year and rejected it. I guess he got tired of dropping into coverage on third down.

now the whole nfl knows. we have to tag him.

i don't know why but this makes me sick

now they know are hand is forced.... NOBODY in their right mind will give up a 1st round pick for him.... kinda like the Jenkins situation... if we get a 2nd round pick then let the guy go.... I think the FO needs to focus on resigning Gross quickly so they can at least use the tag on Peppers and work out a deal

If Turdo is the reason for Pep wanting to leave, the Panthers already know about it. And if thats the case Pep wouldn't have made this statement there was a change of Turdo getting fired.

I don't think its Turdo, I think its Fox.

I hope you're wrong, but I have that same feeling too.

Archived