• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

I think it is wake up and realize what is really going on time.

Or grow a pair time.............

Or.....i could go on.......

what I meant was that the regular season is over... and this is a good thing.. because there would be that much more drama if this had happened during the season.... so.. things should start to quiet down soon... the fewer people there are, the lower the chances of the group getting riled up..

"At this point in my NFL career, I am seeking new challenges that will allow me to grow, develop and reach my personal potential on the football field."

AKA "you suck trgovac"

In other words My job is to rush the freaking QB not drop back in coverage. He's sick and tired of this vanilla defense.. bend don't break grab your ankles and squeel like a pig TRgo defense. Lets face it no one is ever gonna have hall of fame credentials in Trgo's system

So basically we are keeping a lamea$$ DC as our defensive stars get sick of his crap. How long til Beason makes a similiar request another year or 2??

"At this point in my NFL career, I am seeking new challenges that will allow me to grow, develop and reach my personal potential on the football field."

I'm sorry, but that's selfish. Football is a team sport.

So if you had a career and you felt that your boss wasn't allowing you to reach your potential, you'd stay? That sounds pretty lame.

So if you had a career and you felt that your boss wasn't allowing you to reach your potential, you'd stay? That sounds pretty lame.

If my boss has allowed me to reach my potential but I think I have not had that latitude, then I'm being idiotic or blind or both.

Also - if my job is to do a certain thing as part of a team and the goals of the company are more important than my personal goals (and I knew that going in) then I'm being selfish if I leave to pursue personal goals while staying in the same industry.

There's nothing wrong with being selfish in the business world but in the context of an NFL team, the overall goal is more important than the individuals.

What's more important to Peppers? Winning a Super Bowl or reaching his personal potential. He could do that at the Lions if he wants.

Stop!!! Look!!!! Listen!!!!! I want some intelligent person on this board to tell me when have you ever seen Fox jump in somebody's(anybody)face on the sideline when players or coaches mess up. Just think about all of the other coaches we see constantly pulling players to the side and getting on them for stupid mistakes. If the coach has the right kind of rapport with his players he can do that and still keep their respect. Have any of you ever seen Fox question any of his coaches? Other coaches do.

I do not blame Peppers one bit. I bet many of you who are criticizing Peppers have left your workplace because you just got tired of the bullshi## the management kept doing. I even bet many of you were good at what you did and made good money. Futhermore, I suspect you even had some excellent suggestions about what would make your company better. BUT you had an immediate boss who DID NOT know what the hell he/she was doing and you finally said fu## it!!!!!!!!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

If Peppers doesn't want to be here, sign and trade him. But if he is just frustrated, get rid of the real problem. I've watched this team wear out in the 2nd half of every critical game they have played in the past few years. Where is the heart, the stamina, the desire to finish? I don't understand why they can't finish but its time to correct the real issue!

Archived