• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers wants out.

capfolly

Pep wants to play OLB because he thinks he can rush the QB without having to consistently beat OLinemen. In short, Pep is too fuging lazy to play DE...plain and simple. If he gets blocked at the point of attack, he lets up. He thinks coing from OLB would allow him to run free.

With the production he has shown on the field, I would rather take that 17M per season and get other players. Let him go.

"But Carey said there’s a specific desire to play in a 3-4 system, where he could stand up as an outside linebacker and roam the field making plays, like a DeMarcus Ware or a Shawne Merriman."

-Darin Gantt

This why if Trgovac isn't gone by Tuesday, you can bet Fox will be at the end of next season..

Hahah, bring back Dom Capers as our DC.

Beason and Peppers. Instead of Salt and Pepper, Pepper and Pepper.

like i said, personnel wise the Panthers could be very good. their talent defensively has shifted dramatically to the back seven. if they utilized their talents by employing schemes that used their strengths, they could be just as good as the 2003 defense.

but nope, gonna rush four, drop everyone back thirty yards, ignore the tight end and hope for the best.

like i said, personnel wise the Panthers could be very good. their talent defensively has shifted dramatically to the back seven. if they utilized their talents by employing schemes that used their strengths, they could be just as good as the 2003 defense.

but nope, gonna rush four, drop everyone back thirty yards, ignore the tight end and hope for the best.

I agree.

All I want to know is, how come anyone is surprised by any of this? I knew it when he didn't sign that whopper of a contract we offered him. JR's locker room call out was just icing on his cake. I don't think firing turbo crap will make any difference, in spite of Samuel L Jackson's optimism. Pep's been an ex Panther since Sept 07 IMHO.

well, there it is. Franchise him and hang a for sale sign around his neck.

Yeah I agree put the franchise tag on him sign gross and don't take less than a first rounder for him. I really think we would get that. People want him. Kinda BS that he wants to leave after all carolina has done for him.

Yeah I agree put the franchise tag on him sign gross and don't take less than a first rounder for him. I really think we would get that. People want him. Kinda BS that he wants to leave after all carolina has done for him.

And what, exactly, has Carolina done for him?

Archived