• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

headphones / earbuds

jdl

I just cant get over paying $100 for a pair of freaking earbuds!!! I can think back to all the cheap ones that I have had in the past. I usually take off my earbuds and bunch them up with my iPod and stuff it into the drawer...cant be good for the wires...

I bought the over-the-ear/buds too. They work good, for $10 you cant beat that!

Just listen to the Bose ones and you'll hear the difference right away. The comfort is awesome as well. The earbuds I got with my iphone will start hurting after 5 mins, I can leave the Bose ones in all day.

Here ya go...Guitar Center has the Shure SCL3 for $59.00

They also have the Shure SCL4 for $79.00.

Both are EXCELLENT quality earphones and have a great warranty with them as well (2 years I believe). The only color on sale is white but they come with a few different ear canal tips for a custom and perfect fit...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Shure-SCL3-Sound-Isolating-Earphones-104607122-i1371899.gc

that really is an excellent price for those.

shure > bose in every way. they are used by music professionals and don't pump up the low end to cover up the tinny high end and no middle range.

bose is the mac of audio equipment. inferior product, but jack up their prices because of branding and hippness.

Here ya go...Guitar Center has the Shure SCL3 for $59.00

They also have the Shure SCL4 for $79.00.

Both are EXCELLENT quality earphones and have a great warranty with them as well (2 years I believe). The only color on sale is white but they come with a few different ear canal tips for a custom and perfect fit...

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Shure-SCL3-Sound-Isolating-Earphones-104607122-i1371899.gc

thanks for the link, i just purchased the SCL3

Well you're comparing a professional product to a consumer product.

And I don't see why you think Macs are inferior products, in fact they're far superior in many ways. That analogy doesn't make much sense.

1. it is a consumer product.

2. macs have half the system specs and twice the price of their pc counterparts.

Archived