• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

headphones / earbuds

jdl

I've never found a pair of earbuds, Bose included, that would stay in my ear. Had to break down and buy those stupid over the ear clips.

I've read that same thing in reviews, but they have 3 different sizes. The larger one fits like a glove.

I've read that same thing in reviews, but they have 3 different sizes. The larger one fits like a glove.
I've had two sets that did that. A pair of Bose, and then a pair of Philips. Both would just slide out after 10 minutes or so. I'd have to end up taking the wire and wrapping it around my ears. Really cool. lol

I just cant get over paying $100 for a pair of freaking earbuds!!! I can think back to all the cheap ones that I have had in the past. I usually take off my earbuds and bunch them up with my iPod and stuff it into the drawer...cant be good for the wires...

I bought the over-the-ear/buds too. They work good, for $10 you cant beat that!

They make those?

Yes, but they suck and are too expensive right now... I tired some of the wireless bluetooth ones that like go around your neck but didn't like them. They have wireless earbuds, but they're goofy looking and most of them still have a wire connecting the two sides...

I haven't looked in a while, the tech is not quite there yet I don't think...

Archived