• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gross is playing like shit this year.

Fiz

gross seems to always start slow. same type of threads were made in 2008 (people were calling for his head because of incessant false starts) and last year when the running game and pass-blocking was nonexistent during the first few games.

gross will get better. and when he does so will everyone else. look for a dominant run game (and O-line play) by the time the bye week is over.

gross seems to always start slow. same type of threads were made in 2008 (people were calling for his head because of incessant false starts) and last year when the running game and pass-blocking was nonexistent during the first few games.

gross will get better. and when he does so will everyone else. look for a dominant run game (and O-line play) by the time the bye week is over.

can't wait to see it. although, he is very overrated i'd say. solid, but not great like some around the league think. don't get me wrong...i'm grateful we have him, it could be A LOT worse.

I always say that it is very fitting that Jordan Gross has the number 69...he gives and he takes....

Run Block ...check

Pass Defense...if you not too fast or elite...check

Snap counts....ummm was that on two or did he say hachoo...oh well..FAIL

That was when he was healthy.

Add a Blown Knee recovery this season and I give you what our No.1 draft pick in two seasons will be...Tackle!!

Archived