• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gross is playing like shit this year.

Fiz

Good point but the Giants LT was holding like hell. He got caught on a few plays but he also got away with alot of them. Gross needs to do the same. Better to have a Holding call then a flat QB.

i agree but sometimes you think you got 'em and you don't got 'em.

holding penalties will kill you just as fast as sacks.

gross has gotten away with a lot of holding over the years.

Gross was never exactly a physical specimen or a gym rat and relied mainly on technique.

I wonder if he's hit the line where he can just be overpowered. The guy isn't a spring chicken anymore.

I think the technique has changed this year. Things you use to get away with you dont anymore. It will take a little while but he will figure out what he needs to do.

i agree but sometimes you think you got 'em and you don't got 'em.

holding penalties will kill you just as fast as sacks.

gross has gotten away with a lot of holding over the years.

Thats true but a upright QB is better then a hurt one. I know a lot of people were just tickled that Moore got hurt but so will Clauson if we keep up what we are doing.

If Davidson would mask what he is doing more that would help also. If he want so Pass at least run a signal back set. Running a two TE set in the I just shows our hand before we even start then on 3rd down they know we have to pass.

If Otah can't get better, they ought to move Gross back to RT where I always felt he was much better than at LT. Wharton at LT with Bernadeau at LG worked very well last year. Gross was an above average RT, but an average LT.

no.... no. no. no.

if you think wharton is a better LT than gross, you have been smoking too much paint.

Archived