• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plan B from outer Space = Clausen

Hairless Cat

You trying to tell me there isnt a code call for " we're pulling your ass out of there, fake some sort of injury"?

I think the message is relayed to Gross, who relays it to the guy he is blocking and then the message is drilled into Moores head. I swear I seen that coming from the start of that play.

Just like last year, when the great Jake went out with a mysterious finger injury, M Moore has gone down with an as yet undefined injury after sucking like a gerbil turd through 3 3/4 quarters of the regular season. Is it possible that the coaching staff has an emergency call that they phone in called " plan b ", that is a pre determined call for the qb to go down with an injury so that a new qb can come into the game?

You telling me it isnt possible that Fox dialed up a plan b this afternoon when M Moore was getting killed?

... Yeah... This one time I was using anal beads on this chick & I didn't know I was supposed to pull em out slow, so I yanked em out of her butt like I was rip starting a lawn mower & she pooed everywhere.

Archived