• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plan B from outer Space = Clausen

Hairless Cat

Just like last year, when the great Jake went out with a mysterious finger injury, M Moore has gone down with an as yet undefined injury after sucking like a gerbil turd through 3 3/4 quarters of the regular season. Is it possible that the coaching staff has an emergency call that they phone in called " plan b ", that is a pre determined call for the qb to go down with an injury so that a new qb can come into the game?

You telling me it isnt possible that Fox dialed up a plan b this afternoon when M Moore was getting killed?

Just like last year, when the great Jake went out with a mysterious finger injury, M Moore has gone down with an as yet undefined injury after sucking like a gerbil turd through 3 3/4 quarters of the regular season. Is it possible that the coaching staff has an emergency call that they phone in called " plan b ", that is a pre determined call for the qb to go down with an injury so that a new qb can come into the game?

You telling me it isnt possible that Fox dialed up a plan b this afternoon when M Moore was getting killed?

Hope this is meant to be sarcastic, because otherwise it sounds ridiculous.

That would only be possible if Richardson was too cheap to hire snipers....

.....wait a minute.....

You trying to tell me there isnt a code call for " we're pulling your ass out of there, fake some sort of injury"?

Unless there's also a way to induce fake vomiting, no.

No professional player is going to agree to a fake injury to facilitate his own benching. These guys are way too competitive, and their egos are way too big, for anything like that.

Archived