• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

35 passes vs 23 rushes

blackcat

Does that seem like the game plan we should run? I'd really like someone to defend this because I can't understand how we pass more than we run when we have not one, but two 1000 yard runners. I do understand we were playing from behind in the second half, but I feel we caved too quickly and put too much on #3.

The running game was tough today...the giants were slamming 9 guys in the box on first and second down, and blizting hte house on third. The giants were going to make the passing game (not just matt moore) beat them. Until someone proves they can consistently stretch the defense..everyone we play this year will stuff 9+ guys in the box. Today, fox had to go away from the run game, we were behind and the run game was stuck in neutral.

Our running game was shut down that is why.

Whoever said Fox got into panic mode is also naive. They put up a very quick 14 points due to the muffed snap and their opening drive. After that we were down two scores and the majority of the 3rd quarter gone, what on Earth do you expect him to do?!

Our running game was shut down that is why.

Whoever said Fox got into panic mode is also naive. They put up a very quick 14 points due to the muffed snap and their opening drive. After that we were down two scores and the majority of the 3rd quarter gone, what on Earth do you expect him to do?!

Personally, when they were down 14 and had 1st and goal at the Giant 4 yard line with 8 and a half minutes to go I expected Stewart and a Jumbo Package to run it in and pull within 7.

Archived