• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team won't play in the playoffs.

thunderraiden

because i no ppl will be too dumb to get what i mean, i'll clarify by saying we will get a bye week for the first round and we wont be playing for that round.

Funny on so many levels...let me help clarify your clarification.

"Because I Know people will be too dumb to get what I mean, I'll clarify by saying we will get a bye week for the first round and won't be playing for that round".

FYI: A first round bye does count as playing, it's just a win.

/sigh. Stay in school.

Funny on so many levels...let me help clarify your clarification.

"Because I Know people will be too dumb to get what I mean, I'll clarify by saying we will get a bye week for the first round and won't be playing for that round".

FYI: A first round bye does count as playing, it's just a win.

/sigh. Stay in school.

some1 dumb enough to nitpick, u guys see what i deal with,

if i wanted to waste more of my life clarifying what i wanted to clarify i would have done it but i figured that people would have got the idea when i said "hey let me clarify" that i didnt feel like dealing with bullshit off topic like you're doing now.

eh, I'm ok with resting the guys that need it, but i think the rest of the starters at least need to play a half all the way through the final week.

Eh I'd rather play the whole thing with everybody, and I guess if some players need rest but we've seen too many times teams who clinch early and rest their players the last week of the season, so by the time the divisional playoffs come around, they are 3 weeks removed from playing time.

Chicago rested their players in 05 to close out the regular season when they had the 2nd seed, one and done.

Indy rested their players in 05 from the 15th game, one and done.

those are off the top of my head, theres definitely more that I don't care to think of right now.

Archived