• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who replaces pep?

dpanthersman

We should keep Peppers. I think we should seriously think of using Johnson as the other DE. Johnson had a pretty good season. He could be like Justin tuck were he is good backup one year, amazing starter the next. He had six sacks as a backup. How many could he have if he was a starter. Also why not make Hilee Taylor replace Na'll Diggs and add alittle more speed and Pass rush to that position.

I think thats too smart of a move for foxy to make, but hey maybe, he did eventually get rid of foster. also on top of that diggs had a good year. he just did his job and played his spot.

We should keep Peppers. I think we should seriously think of using Johnson as the other DE. Johnson had a pretty good season. He could be like Justin tuck were he is good backup one year, amazing starter the next. He had six sacks as a backup. How many could he have if he was a starter. Also why not make Hilee Taylor replace Na'll Diggs and add alittle more speed and Pass rush to that position.

You need coverage skills as a strong side linebacker, does Taylor have any?

i think we have dan connor to do that.if he comes back from his injury 100%

actually I don't even know if we get what allen got last year for peppers.

Link

we might just end up with a 1st and 3rd or something similar to that for him, but def not two first round picks unless they are both in the high teens to late twenty's, and even with that I don't see us getting two first for him at all.

You need coverage skills as a strong side linebacker, does Taylor have any?

not sure about that, I know he has quicks and size though, so he should be able to play in our crappy soft zone. I do agree that Connor would be a smart choice for us to put in at diggs spot next year. He's going to be one heck of an nfl lber.

Archived