• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason talks about Greg Hardy on his blog.

Cyclonus

Hardy is going to follow Beason's lead in ways that Peppers never did. I hope he wears 90, and makes it his own in the memories of Panther fans.

That would be great... In addition to having a great player, I can tape over the name on my 90 Jersey and write "Hardy" in its place :cool:

This year have proved what I have said for a long time. Two guys giving there all makes up for one that has talent but dose not. This whole Defense is playing with a chip on its shoulder and is player very well. I have been impressed with Hardy and every other DE on this team. The opposing QB has to worry about everyone not just one player.

remember a troll saying he was even the best dline at ole miss.i bet they wished he was there yesterday.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. What an embarrassing loss for Ole Miss.

Oh yeah, I'm so glad that Beason is here. He will be great for Greg Hardy, as well as the future defensive draft picks.

I feel good about all the leadership on defense. I especially like this defensive coaching staff. I just had a gut feeling that they would have this group ready, and that they would be better in their 2nd year under Meeks. So far, so good.

Now that Harris and Peppers are gone, Beason is the undisputed leader of the defense. He's got the desire that Peppers never seemed to, and won't feel shy about demanding it of others. I wonder if that's a contributing factor in how much more intense our defense has been than in years past.

Huzzah! The best point of his being the leader is that, unlike a certain DE, he is happy to step up, intelligent enough to put the hammer down when it'll be needed, and ain't takin' sheet off of no field troll enemy OL!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent!"

Calvin Coolidge

Let's hope or pray the team is persistent and determined to win in 2010!

Archived