• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Armanti raise his stock tonite as part of the 53?

Hairless Cat

my point being that it just seems glaringly obvious when you see him. but he can't attach much weight (muscle) he would lose too much. if he can put on a little weight, enough so that he doesn't seem quite so small but manage not to lose all of his speed agility it's one thing. i don't know if he can do it.

my logic is not that app state beat michigan and delaware it's that armanti significantly outplayed both players. if you try to tell me that app state was just better than michigan you've lost your mind. that team was loaded eventually beating the defending national champion and the next years national champions.

the point being however that armanti looked like a more polished player in those two meetings.

That is exactly my size and I DEFINTELY don't look like an NFL player.

Armanti also probably has about 6% body fat. I spend a lot of time in the gym, believe me 5'11'' 185 with <10% body fat is only small in the NFL. At an average body fat percentage a person with this frame and musculature would be around 205. Though I honestly think that Armanti's numbers are a bit inflated he looks more like about 170lbs to me. If he gets to 185-190 he will be of adequate size to break nfl tackles.

Archived