• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Armanti raise his stock tonite as part of the 53?

Hairless Cat

Doubt he's active on game days but sure, why not...

He will make the 53 player roster simply because he was drafted so high. No question. The real issue as you allude to it, is whether he has played well enough to be activated for any games at the beginning of the season. At this point if it came down to Edwards or Goodson for punt returner/kickoff returner, Goodson would get my vote right now. He definitely isn't good enough right now to be activated as a wide receiver or quarterback.

The Mountaineer formation will probably work a lot better with the first string O-line on the field, as well as DWill or JStew in the backfield and Smitty at receiver.

Overall, AE had a good night out there. Some folks are just going to have to get over it; he is going to play for the Panthers.

Yes, he looked far better at KR and WR this game than the previous 3 and I liked the option to use him at QB/Wildcat. Although the wildcat formation wasn't effective this game, it will force teams to plan and scheme against it. I say we carry him as #3 QB with Moore at 1 and Claussen at 2. Cantwell and Pike should be put on the PS cause neither one showed me anything.

Archived