• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hats off to the coaching staff

stankowalski

exceptional playcallling on offense.

and on D, we actually played some press coverage and threw in some nice blitz packages. garcia played a good game for sure but we negated a lot of what's killed us in the past.

GREAT game all the way around.

Our defense played bad IMO, offense bailed them out for a few consecutive times now.

If we had that defense from the start of the season, holy sh*t man we'd be unstoppable.

I wouldn't say our defense played bad. They weren't great, but early on they were a brick wall against the run. You gotta give the Bucs some credit for taking advantage of that. Aside from a couple of obvious miscues by players (Lucas in particular) the defensive gameplan was solid.

I wouldn't say our defense played bad. They weren't great, but early on they were a brick wall against the run. You gotta give the Bucs some credit for taking advantage of that. Aside from a couple of obvious miscues by players (Lucas in particular) the defensive gameplan was solid.

Lucas pretty much screwed up our defense i guess yea....i mean even Brayton got a sack in there........

Archived