• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Observations following the destruction of the Bucs.

Cat Fanboy

1. All you faganeer fans can start licking the snotty end of my stick on your way off the Panther boards.

2. Lucas better get his act together.

3. Lloyd...where is your LEG??? c'mon son.

4. SIGN Peppers AND Gross.

5. Smash 'n Dash, Dwill, and Jstew are all now approved.

6. Refs SUCK ASS.

7. Jake....get it together for the home stretch. plz.

8. Jones - not bad, average. We want to see more kiddo. Special teams has to be there for us.

9. Beason....I love you man. Gonna buy your jersey for Christmas.

And a message to the media....F*CK you too. We dont want your respect now you lame bastards.

Have smae complaints - thought we should have gotten one of those fumbles called in our direction. esp. to the media - first game from the couhc I have gotten to see from Philly. Sports bar is hating the national exposure. DirectTV gets no reception at my house - can you believe that?

1. All you faganeer fans can start licking the snotty end of my stick on your way off the Panther boards.

2. Lucas better get his act together.

3. Lloyd...where is your LEG??? c'mon son.

4. SIGN Peppers AND Gross.

5. Smash 'n Dash, Dwill, and Jstew are all now approved.

6. Refs SUCK ASS.

7. Jake....get it together for the home stretch. plz.

8. Jones - not bad, average. We want to see more kiddo. Special teams has to be there for us.

9. Beason....I love you man. Gonna buy your jersey for Christmas.

And a message to the media....F*CK you too. We dont want your respect now you lame bastards.

Great post. Check out my topic about lucas and jake. clearly two (at least one - jake is effecient most times) glaring holes.

Archived