• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

man jake sure is killing it

89bottomline

You know their is a forum called nfl central that consists of topics that are related to non panther players.

the carolina panthers are paying him 12 million for this season so i will talk about it all day long if i like

The Mayor is correct and you can talk about him all day long....just use the correct forum....

He looked good during preseason last year too..... we all know how that worked out.

Yep. Last years preseason stats for Jake:

Game 1: 5/9 38 yards

Game 2: 5/7 47 yards

Game 3: 11/16 180 yards

Game 4: 2/4 19 yards

2009 Preseason totals: 23/36 (64% comp), 0 TD's, 0 INTs. 88.2 QB rating.

Damnit take it to the NFL forum!!!!

what would you like us top talk about big boy? HUH? people not watching the game because they are getting married? yeah ok how bout the countless threads about some idiot that cant pick up a friggin tv guide and figure out what channel the game is on?

UPDATE = delhomme who the panthers are paying 12 million to this season is 20 for 25 in the first hALF for 152 yards and a td

Yep. Last years preseason stats for Jake:

Game 1: 5/9 38 yards

Game 2: 5/7 47 yards

Game 3: 11/16 180 yards

Game 4: 2/4 19 yards

2009 Preseason totals: 23/36 (64% comp), 0 TD's, 0 INTs. 88.2 QB rating.

Interesting stats from last year.....It will also be interesting to see how Jake does in Cleveland this year.

15 for 19 107 yards and a td in the 2nd quarter he has had a damn good preseason so far looking alot better than our offense has

why don't you just let it out...You want jake back? Think we were dumb for cutting him? etc...dont beat around the bush. Let your feelings out bud.

what would you like us top talk about big boy? HUH? people not watching the game because they are getting married? yeah ok how bout the countless threads about some idiot that cant pick up a friggin tv guide and figure out what channel the game is on?

UPDATE = delhomme who the panthers are paying 12 million to this season is 20 for 25 in the first hALF for 152 yards and a td

Wow.....some people don't get sarcasm I guess.....that's ok I'm sure the person it was directed to realized I was being sarcastic.....

Do you have a blood relative that posts on here as either PantherBob or Not-Awesomeness?

Dood, don't forget to take your meds.

Archived