• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

St. Louis 2-1 / Panthers 0-2

HPPantherzfan

Who gives a poo about the preseason record. Remember Detroit be 4-0 in the preseason before they went 0-16? Go away

Yea lets put it into prespective...how many teams have every gone 0-4 in preseason and gone on to win a superbowl? In fact how many have gone 1-3 and won it?

Scratch superbowl: How many have even made the playoffs?

Yea lets put it into prespective...how many teams have every gone 0-4 in preseason and gone on to win a superbowl? In fact how many have gone 1-3 and won it?

Scratch superbowl: How many have even made the playoffs?

Not sure how many have done it total...but the Colts never win Preseason games. In 2006-07 season they went 1-3 in the preseason, 12-4 in the reg season, and won the Super Bowl.

Last year they went 1-3 preseason, 14-2 Reg season, and lost in the Super Bowl.

Cardinals went 0-4 last year in preseason......yet somehow made the playoffs.

Well I only brought up the record because numbers seems to be the only thing people here care about...All I'm trying to say is I would like to see Jimmy get a chance with the 1's just to see what he can do because, as of right now, the person that is starting can't even get us a field goal!

Even though I do believe that preseason wins builds momentum for the regular season, where it does count.

Archived