• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is matt moore criticism allowed on here?

d34

Let's criticize Matt Moore. The right side of his OL are seventh round reserves (at this point). His LT is coming off injury. His #1 WR is out, his #2 WR is not determined. The majority of the time he has been in, the RB has been Vaughn or some other player who has repeatedly failed to pick up blitzes. He has not game planned vs. either team. Considering, he and Clausen have done very well.

gladly, will waste my paycheck.....if clausen is the starter by the end of the season, you can hold me to it.

Haha. Your paycheck only buys one jersey? I hope you get paid daily.

That being said, I'll take one also. I prefer the white road jersey, considering the Panthers never wear their damn home blacks anyway.

I wonder if john fox has a disease that makes him forget things. Apperently matt has been a player on this team for many years, he has been in every practice with the likes of testaverde, carr, feeley, mccown, delhomme and somehow he could never beat them out in camp or practice. He coudln't even beat mccown when jake delhomme had a meltdown and ONLY got in the game when the 2nd string got hurt, and after a disastrous meltdown. So really what makes you think this guy is so great.....you question my hatred for him, what about him makes you think that we won't yank him the first 2 pick game he has in the real season? John fox obviously doesn't like the guy, he drafted someone to replace him, so yeah, not much else to it.

Haha. Your paycheck only buys one jersey? I hope you get paid daily.

That being said, I'll take one also. I prefer the white road jersey, considering the Panthers never wear their damn home blacks anyway.

na my paychecks usually could buy the entire huddle tailgate jerseys, nice try tho.

Now the truth has come to the top

He hates Matt and thinks Clausen is the better QB

I'm guessing based on what Clausen did in college

A superior college Q B to Matt Moore

I've seen several superior college QB's that N E V E R made it in the N F L

And several undrafted QB's that have played in Super Bowls

Neither Matt nor Clausen have a season under their belts as a starter.

So its impossible to say which will be the better long term.

But Matt does have a few N F L starts and wins under his belt

Reminds me of a QB that Atlanta traded after he threw 6 passes

2 were ints 4 were incomplete

Atlanta wanted no part of this Kid

That kid just unretired again for the Vikes

Don't write a QB off untill he has had his chance

Archived