• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is matt moore criticism allowed on here?

d34

d34 - If you stop and think for a second about our QB situation last year, and how the season was in the crapper, and a certain QB came in and finished the year solid. That same guy is now our QB.

You don't have to love the guy, but there's no reason to doubt he's our starter. I doubt Tom Brady or many other great QB's in this league start off the season 6-0.

Criticism is one thing; putting your expectations in the proper perspective is another.

haha i hate all you guys, if you can read between the lines is that I hate matt moore, I think he will be a terrible quarterback for this franchise, if you enjoy mediocre or failure, support this guy, buy his jersey, at the end of the year when we realize he is a failure as a starting quarterback and he should be nothing more than a clipboard holder, i will come back to thread and call out all the matt moore homers on here and glady buy you guys a jimmy clausen jersey. There I said it, matt sucks, I want jimmy.

so what you're saying is that you want to buy everyone here jimmy clausen jerseys?

sure, i'll take one.

gladly, will waste my paycheck.....if clausen is the starter by the end of the season, you can hold me to it.

Archived