• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Matt Moore Lame Duck Offense

d34

constructive criticism doesn't hurt anybody, if it makes a person or player do better I am all for it.

Agreed, and one of these days, we will see constructive criticism used on this board.

Although technically, constructive criticism only helps if the intended target receives the criticism. I doubt Matt Moore reads the boards. At least I hope he doesn't. :)

Don't forget Otah.

Btw, Moore converts WAYYYYY more 3rd downs then Jake ever did. he sustains drives, which lets our running game get into a rhythm, gives us clock control, and keeps our defense fresh. ill take that over gunslingin turnover machines.

So what was Jakes QB rating the last game? Hint 118.5 He will be missed.......

Jake is still bring brought up? my gawd people, move on!!! this is exactly the reason the Panthers had to cut him. They decided to move on from Jake Delhomme. They knew if he remained on the team, it would create a rift, and a distraction. So they cut him. And it still does cause a rift, luckily it's only with the fans who can't grasp, moving on.

Onto the subject of the thread. Matt Moore is fine. He has proven to lead this offense. He not only takes good care of the ball (most of the time), but he isn't scared to make plays down the field. Of course, it is difficult to do that when currently, the starting o-line isn't playing together, nor is the current lineup playing very well. Then you take into the account, the only receivers he has throwing to is a bunch of young receivers and Jarrett, well, that should be enough to explain it.

As has been my concern all off-season, through training camp, and now, is that our starting offense has NOT been practicing together. They HAVEN'T gotten play time together. I expect our offense to start slow this season. Hopefully our defense will be playing well enough, that a few big plays from Steve Smith will be all we need to win a few games early.

Archived