• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Matt Moore Lame Duck Offense

d34

constructive criticism doesn't hurt anybody, if it makes a person or player do better I am all for it. Last season and anytime matt started for the panthers, before he takes the first snap I used to refer to him as the "lame duck offense". It just seemed very different, we had a turnover machine in number 17, but he moved the ball either for the good or bad......it did things like score points for us or the other guys. I rewatched the patriots game from last year, vikings game again, and specifically looking for this problem, i found it often. 3 and out, incomplete, incomplete, long play, incomplete, incomplete, decent play. Should i be content with this. Is this okay in the long run? Are we satisfied with a game manager, or do we want a high-risk high reward? Am i missing something or would we qualify this as the lack of practice with the first team.

Don't forget Otah.

Btw, Moore converts WAYYYYY more 3rd downs then Jake ever did. he sustains drives, which lets our running game get into a rhythm, gives us clock control, and keeps our defense fresh. ill take that over gunslingin turnover machines.

Archived