• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden 09?

o803oVaDeR

How many people play franchise mode on Madden? Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a steal in the draft? Like a late round pick who ended up being a starter with a high ranking. I have been playing forever. I am in my 10th season on one and 3rd on another, and I have never gotten a steal. If they are not in the game it should be something they do in the next version. The closest I ever came was a WR in the 6th round who had a high ranking in everything but catching. He was like a 60 somthing. After 4 years of beefing up his catching raiting I gave up he only made it to the high 70s I think.

How many people play franchise mode on Madden? Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a steal in the draft? Like a late round pick who ended up being a starter with a high ranking. I have been playing forever. I am in my 10th season on one and 3rd on another, and I have never gotten a steal. If they are not in the game it should be something they do in the next version. The closest I ever came was a WR in the 6th round who had a high ranking in everything but catching. He was like a 60 somthing. After 4 years of beefing up his catching raiting I gave up he only made it to the high 70s I think.

Yeah I've had similar problems getting value out of the draft, and I also have it on 360. Franchise mode in the PS2 version of Madden '07 was the best.

I hardly ever use the draft. Since the AI is stupid, I can normally trade my first round pick from someone in the 90+ range. Sometimes it takes a 1st and a third.

Then, with my second rounder and another pick and can normally get someone in the 80s.

Most players you can draft arent as good, in my opinion unless you import your draft class from NCAA.

Archived