• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers next 2 games

d34

I think its time to move on from the jets game, and focus on what a successful campaign against the titans and steelers will look like in the next two weeks realistically. For me to look at week one with confidence and expect a fight out of the panthers against the giants i would love for this to happen:

1) Matt moore gives us a good 3rd game, i dont mean blow out 5td performance, but a solid 3 quarters against the titans, and i understand that hes basically playing with half the a team out but if he can make those throws sharper and have more pocket awaraness..

2) Kenneth out, Jarret joke, Lafell in= obvious starter in my eye, if he could just come up with a few grabs and soldify his place as 2nd it would make the rest of the puzzle come together= jarret 3rd, moore 4th, wright 5th

3)No more AE handling punts, all munnerlyn, goodson, or whoever,

4) Defense is sick, if they can duplicate that physicallity again I would not worry too much..

so thats it, our problems are fixable, the sky won't fall, if moore and lafell can show a bit of chemistry and the st get their act together it would let make week 1 seem more feasable, its 3 sundays from now, not that far away so hopefully it will all work out in the end.

A few things I am willing to not bet on:

Edwards will be out there fielding punts again.

A guy who didn't get a sack the past two games will get one the next game.

Jarrett will still look like the more reliable receiver, even if he isn't doing spectacular.

LaFell will show that he is a rookie... again (TD pass first game, interception second game).

Moore still won't impress and everyone will start to predict the outcome of the opening game.

A few things I am willing to not bet on:

Edwards will be out there fielding punts again.

A guy who didn't get a sack the past two games will get one the next game.

Jarrett will still look like the more reliable receiver, even if he isn't doing spectacular.

LaFell will show that he is a rookie... again (TD pass first game, interception second game).

Moore still won't impress and everyone will start to predict the outcome of the opening game.

I will agree that Jarrett has looked more "reliable" but he is also catching passes that are 4 and 5 yards long...he hasn't done anything to say "I can run routes and catch balls longer than 10 yards".

I will agree that Jarrett has looked more "reliable" but he is also catching passes that are 4 and 5 yards long...he hasn't done anything to say "I can run routes and catch balls longer than 10 yards".

But isn't that a result of the plays and routes and not really him? I mean, I guess you could ask for YAC, but every catch he made he was covered fairly well.

I think he will be an important 3rd down receiver this season.

But isn't that a result of the plays and routes and not really him? I mean, I guess you could ask for YAC, but every catch he made he was covered fairly well.

I think he will be an important 3rd down receiver this season.

I'm coming around! He is catching the ball so hopefully you, and others that have been saying this, are right!

I'm coming around! He is catching the ball so hopefully you, and others that have been saying this, are right!

Don't get me wrong; I don't have any special place in my heart for him. There is only room for one WR in my heart, and I think it's obvious who that is.

*Waits for someone to say "Who? Armanti?"*

Archived